"/> Pandulah daku Ya Allah pada segala niat tutur dan gerak geri.. juga pada tiap langkah mencari makrifat dan hakikat.. pada setiap waktu yang bergulir agar sentiasa dicucuri rahmatMU

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ya Allah...betulkan niat..betulkan niat..=)

Assalamualaikum wbt..:)

I always did my best when I realized the assignment is going to be difficult. From there, my attitude was better more serious and I got down to the job of preparing myself better than if I thought it was going to be easy. Actually, the further we're going in our life, the difficulty of living become more serious. I thought that I should being more serious from this upwards.For this week, I got more free time but I think the time is just passing by without any useful work. I'm just slepping over and over...facebook-ing over and over..eating over and over (padan muka dah tembam)..Yes, thats it. Thats why I recently have to deactivated my facebook account cause I'm too addicted with it..T______T

During this period time..I mean I have at least a year to complete my studies, and time is getting closer to be an educator..ngeeee..:)
I'm still learning and gaining experience from this university..ehem and hope so that I could be a good educator just like my teacher before..insyaAllah.",)
but, i would like to advise you..if you dont have the 'passion' to be an educator, please dont apply any educational course. you'll feel bored of doing the same thing..ermm and yes its tiresome sometime..u have to finish your 'rancangan pengajaran', you have to handle the programme, you have to do a lot of work.But, this is a noble work and if you sincere for what u're doing, you just being fine..Believe me.:)


eh apesal ak berangan cakap mat salleh ni tapi ayat tunggang langgang...maap tiada motip disini..saje je..hehehe
berbalik kepada cerita diatas ak dengan ini mengistiharkan perang keatas facebook dan ingin menyiapkan segala jenis kerja yang tertunggak itu..ak kena sedar diri niat ak datang sini adalah untuk belajar..mari sama2 kita betulkan niat ye sume..>,<





oleh itu, final sudah semakin menghampiri tetapi tugasan macam tak nak habis.jadi apa perlu buat ni.mari kita siapkan semua..k tata


p/s: tadi mak telepon seronoknya dengar mak cite tengah makan durian ngn nenon dak kecik yg suke mkn durian gak..adesssss nak jugak...T_____T


dak kecik suke mkn durian..=)

No comments: